Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dear bed, I'm sorry i left you this morning. Take me back?

Herro everyone who actually reads this...no idea who you are exactly but hey ty if you do. I'd like to start by Saying wow. My drama meter has finally dropped down again thank gawd. Lately i feel like i'm in a room with people and everyone is trying to eat me alive, but i made it out alive. I love how people talk smack or half truth...though i'm guilty of some of it myself i admit...but i atleast admit when i'm wrong, others just swear to the half truth as full truth and don't bother to get the whole story before talking smack. Anyway moving on....


Besides that drama, My old dad is back in SL....well he's not my dad anymore but ya know it was hard to frogive and forget. I admit it was partly my fault he left but mostly his. In all honesty, but i'm not the easiest to live with when hurt either so I admit that. He and i have been friends for a long time and it really all got messed up. I admit i missed him some though. We'll see where that goes.

Drama drama, you know a friend of mine once said. "We're all on SL and we say we don't want drama, But sl drama go hand in hand so even when you say you don't want drama your here arn't you?" He's a wise man. We say we don't want drama or pain or hurt, but really sometimes it feels thats what SL runs off of, but then you get those people....those few people that make all the fighting worth while. The people who you'd face the drama of 10000 teen avvy brats to make sure they don't hurt. I have some of those people. and i love em. Their good friends, good people, and family.

We forget in the middle of our own lives that there are those people....the ones we care for. Boy I found out who I care for and who my true friends and true blue people are.  Their the one who stand by me when i mess up. The ones who forgive me when I don't deserve it, and if your one of these people..thanks for believing in me and stnading by me, thanks for caring for me, and i promise nvr to let drama, rumors, or gossip come between us. I ♥ you guys.


and here's a msg to the others, The half truth believers the ones who think that they know me....
People talk smack cause they think they know me hunny if i had the right stuff you'd be the first to BLOW ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment