Thursday, September 16, 2010

La dee da da da da.... i'm bored

So today well lets see not much happend well alot happend but not really lol....i'll explain.

So i woke up and sat with my normal group most of the day while i worked on photos in photoshop. AND made BANK 2500L lol. I also got a new studio so i'll be opening that soon :) Thats right my "talent" will be used to work on other photos. :).... I named it Posh & Pretty Studio's :D diva princess i know i know

I also logged some funny trans today thought i'd share....more photo's soon

My mom said this :O!!!! gotta love her!
[11:15] Majandra Nowles: I just get this random IM
[11:15] Majandra Nowles: Hey baby, you're hot...wanna make out?
[11:16] Majandra Nowles: So I think a second and reply back.
[11:16] Majandra Nowles: 'Sure, why not...my poseballs or yours?'



The store owner i was talking to cause i spent like 8K in her store >_>

[14:52] Winter Thorn: LOL you're my favourite customer today actually :D
[14:52] Sadie Aura: lol yay! i win



LOVE,PEACE and CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment