Friday, September 10, 2010

A normal day...slightly

Ok so today I basically hung with friends. I also Helped my sorority by hosting the event i designed. It was fun to see the pledges try to guess what was going on.

I also sepent most of the day in this thing called a media moon. It like plays videos and music but it's swirling all around you. It's amazing. I love it so much. I wish i had one actually -sadface- lol.


 I also went shopping....can't wait to wear my new clothes....lmao XD.

I got this thing called a Sqeeker and it sqeeks when someone bumps into me. So in natural fashion my Big sister BB is messing around and bumps me...she rolled when she heard the sound it sent me into a tizzy. lol

I also met a guy today who comfirmed that i need to be locked in a cage on the days i'm hyper. I was so full of engery...now that the day draws to a close i smile at good fun times and things that have happend today....good times.

Thought every good day has a down side... Today i got into a fight with a friend of mine. I admit i started it but i was upset. I feel like i was intruded upon then stomped on and slightly insulted....i know she may read this blog...I want her to know i love her but it did hurt my feelings.

anyway lovers

PEACE, LOVE, AND CHICKEN GREASE

No comments:

Post a Comment