Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Amazing first post! LOVE EET!!!! RAWR o.O

Ok so I'm Sadie Aura...welcome to my life bahaha*cough* hahaha....I started this blog...Well because I can *giggle* So let me tell you alittle about me.

I'm a 16 year old teen avvy in SL..it's a rough go for some not many can hack it. I manage however. Well with the help of friends and family atleast. I like a real teen Go to school, love shopping and hanging with friends, and talk way to much, unlike most teenage girls i love hanging out with my mom she's like my best friend. I can tell her anything and she totally is supportive and doesn't mind when i get in trouble...well not much anyway.

Here's a pic of my mom


isn't she beautiful? She totally rocks and like a said she's always there for me no matter what craziness i got going on.


I of course have friends and a sorority group who are amazing! There my closest friends. PHI TAU DELTA FOREVER!!!!

I have a sister to and her daughter who are equally as awsome as the rest of my totally kick ass life.
Here they are two of my closest peeps in the world. Kadence and kia. Kadence is retarded but loveable and kia is the bbygirl She's always so happy and bubbly and just like her auntie she's loyal to a fault, open minded and slightly insane which is good cause she's like 5. lol.

Lets see what do I do all day..besides shopping lol. I listen to music which believe me is like a full time job. Currently Sadie's IDOL is taylor swift...I love her she is amazing!

In the morning i hang out with my trusty puppy ZZ he's an amazing pup and awsome to be around he's sweet and loyal and doesn't chew my 1001 pairs of shoes. And he only listens to me muahahhah once i told him to pee on someone and he almost did it was GREAT.


LOOK at his eyes so yellow!

My adventures in SL are many. I ran until some pretty weird stuff you got weird people weird events and weird things around you all the time! You never know what your find in SL it's crazy really... Like there's this guy he's my SL stalker his name is mitchell and he wants to wear my head as a hat no joke i'm so cereal.

If i was to desribe myself it would be in the words HYPER MANIC and of course honest to the point of it almost being a disorder. I forget tons of things i make up weird plots to have a giggle, and i troll people sometimes just to get a laugh. I have inside jokes with people like my friend krelik or (chad) I LOVE YOU CHAD!

I'm hopeing to long into this blog thing everynow and again to update you on my amazing and rocking life...though i'm flaky so don't look everyday and expect to see something you totally wont lol.

PEACE LOVE AND CHICKEN GREASE



No comments:

Post a Comment