Monday, September 13, 2010

life like life is has been up and down lately. Not that i'm complaining trust me i currently love it. It's crazy how something work out and somethings well they don't. But thats life right? you get unsuspected surprizes and do things welll you never thought you would.


Today was great tho..me and my mom moved out, got a place of our own...hell she even had a date :D i'm so proud to call her my mom she deffantly keep trooping on, and even adopted a new baby sister for me, lol i meantioned her before kia, kia is great and she's just like a mini me. I love that kid and boy i'd do anything for her.


As for school well i gett to see what happens tomorrow which should be fun.

Besides that my adventures...well here's a few pics to get you by


PEACE,LOVE AND CHICKEN GREASE

No comments:

Post a Comment